Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hero Of The Week: Passed Out. Assed Out.

Itis on the train

Notice the Popeye's Chicken box underneath ya man's and 'em

I see some funny ass shit. Living in LES, I see strage mu****a's on the train, on the street, and they all make me lmh (laugh mad hard. That's the last time I'm gunna explain that one. Try to keep up).

The best thing about the people I encounter is that they don't give a **** bout what I think.

Like this guy.


So each week, we'll pick a someone who inspires us to be so brave. This week's Hero is my G up-top, napping on the train. FACT: Homeboy was not a homeless guy (that I know of) and I don't think poverty is funny. He was a drunk guy, a little after New Year's catching his Zzzz at the expense of other people on the train. Another guy tried to sit down, and son literally put his feet on his lap!

HAHAHAHAH. I can't make this shit up.

So clearly, he DGAF about anyone and he's gotta be our very first...Hero Of The Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment